Learn how to save on Horizant®
Savings & Financial Support
$0 for up to 60 tablets
$55 for 30 tablets
- Relief can be within your reach—and within your budget. Reduce your out-of-pockets costs of Horizant® through one of our savings programs
- If eligible, you can access savings regardless of insurance coverage. There are options for you whether you are insured or cash-paying
*Eligibility requirements for patients utilizing insurance: This offer cannot be used if a patient is a beneficiary of, or any part of their prescription is covered by: (1) any federal or state healthcare program (Medicare, Medicaid, TriCARE, etc.), including a state pharmaceutical assistance program; (2) the Medicare Prescription Drug Program (Part D), or if the patient is currently in the coverage gap; or (3) has insurance that is paying the entire cost of the prescription. Offer is void where prohibited by law.
†Any patient may opt to take advantage of Azurity’s cash-payment programs; patients must attest the claim is not being billed through insurance. Prescriptions for cash-paying patients will be triaged to Azurity Patient Direct, which is fulfilled by Truax Patient Services. You will receive a call from Truax Patient Services or you may call (844) 289-3981 to inquire about your prescription.
Azurity Solutions E-Z Rx™
- If you’re commercially insured, the Azurity Solutions E-Z Rx program lets you pay $0 for up to 60 tablets of Horizant® per month through our premier independent pharmacy network
- Get connected to one of the E-Z Rx pharmacies near you through our pharmacy locator
Any patient may opt to take advantage of Azurity’s Instant Savings Card, regardless of commercial insurance coverage
Patients enrolled in state/federal programs (Medicare, Medicaid, VA/DOD, etc.) are not eligible for copay discount savings through Azurity Solutions E-Z Rx or any Azurity Instant Savings Card
Azurity Solutions Patient Direct
- Azurity Solutions Patient Direct is a free program whether you have insurance or not. With Azurity Solutions Patient Direct, you pay a guaranteed price for Horizant®
- Cash-only savings
- Home delivery
- All patients eligible
- No insurance required
Copay Savings Card
- If you’re a commercially insured patient, use our Copay Savings Card and pay as little as $0 for 60 tablets of Horizant® per month. Use these instant savings at any pharmacy of your choice
Horizant® Copay Savings Card
Patient: Eligible commercially insured patients may receive their first prescription of Horizant® 600 mg or 300 mg for as little as $0 (up to 60 tablets per month). For questions regarding your eligibility or benefits or if you wish to discontinue your participation, call 1-855-700-2990 (8 ᴀᴍ–8 ᴘᴍ ET, Monday–Friday).
Cash-paying patients can pay as little as $55 for 30 tablets through Arbor Patient Direct.
Any patient may opt to take advantage of Azurity’s cash-payment programs; patients must attest the claim is not being billed through insurance. Prescriptions for cash-paying patients will be triaged to Arbor Patient Direct, which is fulfilled by Truax Patient Services. You will receive a call from Truax Patient Services, or you may call 844-289-3981 to inquire about your prescription.
Alternatively, cash-paying patients and patients with commercial insurance who are not eligible for the $0 copay and choose not to participate in the Arbor Patient Direct Program are allowed 1 fill per calendar year and will pay as little as $100 for up to 30 tablets.
Pharmacist: Benefit limitations apply. When you use this card, you are certifying that you have not submitted and will not submit a claim for reimbursement under any federal, state, other governmental programs, or drug discount card for this prescription. By redeeming this coupon, you agree that you understand and will abide by the terms and conditions of this offer, posted at www.mckesson.com/mprstnc.
- Submit transaction to McKesson Corporation using BIN #610524
- Patient not eligible if prescriptions are paid in part or full by any state or federally funded programs, including but not limited to Medicare, Medigap, VA, DOD, or Tricare. This program is not valid where prohibited by law
- If primary coverage exists, input card information as secondary coverage and transmit using the COB segment of the NCPDP transaction. Applicable discounts will be displayed in the transaction response
- Acceptance of this card and your submission of claims for the Horizant® Copay Savings Card program are subject to the Horizant® Savings Card Program Terms and Conditions posted at www.mckesson.com/mprstnc
- LoyaltyScript® is not an insurance card
For questions regarding setup, claim transmission, patient eligibility, or other issues, call 1-855-700-2990 (8 ᴀᴍ–8 ᴘᴍ ET, Monday–Friday).
Not intended for distribution to healthcare providers in Vermont.